PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2006, 04:28
planeshipcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. I had to re ask my question because all the replies were oblivious to contracting. Not one answer referred to agencies. You assumed Ryans set up was only 5 day on 4 off which is for their personal employees, this varies copnsiderably from the different agencies that a large proportion of Ryanair are employed with?

My question is very clearly asking a route to 50% contract or to part time work in an airline not neccesarily Ryan - ANY.

2 I have researched other airlines now including Easyjet and BA who offer 50% contracts to pilots, there are many more which I still have to look into. Why didn't you answer my question? Someone said 'No, can't you get the message. What pisses me off was they were patently wrong and were rude and incredibly un helpful and misleeding, insulting and deserved to be called what they were. Their ansere 'no' was bollocks.

So with the information that Ryan and and other airlines have part time pilots I have no idea how I can be critised by those who say I haven't got as much knowledege.

Go figure?