PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 30th Dec 2006, 23:02
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Chappie, thank you for your inspiring post. How right to remind all of us in this campaign of the human cost of penny pinching with military equipment, and the pain and desolation that it leaves in its wake. That is why we shall prevail, even as Browne and Co twist and turn with their patronising lies. I wish I could find comfort in the legal complications of reviews into inquests, but I fear it is all part of the smoke and mirrors of their deceitful act. What they can't abide, what really throws them, is when a member of the public stands up and ridicules their posturing in public. Remember the WVS, the wife who berated Bliar outside a hospital, and of course yourself simply and sincerely pointing out the outrageous lack of care that they are guilty of. Their lawyers, their spin machine, their toadying backbenchers are all defenceless against such decency. What we urgently need is for Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition to get off their fat backsides and do their constitutional duty. How about it Dave? But you are right Chappie, this will indeed be our year, which means it will be your year. So may I wish you, and yours (especially 'bump'!) a Happy New Year! We are all rooting for you Chappie, and sincerely hope that all goes well for you. Take really good care of yourself, best wishes
Chug