PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 30th Dec 2006, 16:48
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
please remember that in february it is a pre inquest review that is being held. this is not the inquest that we are waiting for. i hope that will follow but there are no guarantees. the review is being held as the case appears to be of more significant complexity than first thought, whichcan only be a good thing...? can't it? surely that will mean it will go more in our favour, not that of the MoD? i know they will deny it as when i mentioned the incidences with hercs, such as 78 gatow and the falklands etc and that the MoD would have had paperwork etc i was told by the inert mr browne that there was no such paperwork or awareness in the ministry and he would be pleased to recieve them and discuss them. he must think that i'm a right muppet! i have my moments but he's got another thing coming. any advice as to my next move would be gratefully recieved.

i know my head has been else where recently but i have not left this campaign entirely. let us remember those who are not with their families this christmas/new year, nor will they be for a short time, or forever. it's the second christmas without bob and we go into a new year without him again, and i miss him more and more. enjoy your time with your family and friends and never forget who we are doing this for, friends who are still here and those who have sadly been lost. stay safe, take care and most importantly keep the faith !!!we will prevail. this is going to be an exciting year where we will acheive so much again. it is a priviledge to have met you all. happy new year love chappie and her troublesome bump!