PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus technology defects
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2006, 05:27
CONF iture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clandestino, you did state something regarding ALPHA FLOOR but did not produce any answer to that question:
Originally Posted by Confiture
And even if ALPHA FLOOR protection was available at that kind of altitude, at what kind of AOA the A/THR would have triggered TOGA ?
... and I think it's an important question.

Originally Posted by Clandestino
But let me introduce radically different point of view, put forward in report by Christian Roger, advisor in the defence of capt. Michel Asseline ...
GOOD, it's a good step !
At least, and at last, you're looking at something else that the official version.

So how is it possible that this guy retires after distinguished career in mil and civ aviation and no one ever notices that something is wrong with him? Since he's heavilly copy/pasting from Roger's report and pushing Roger's agenda as if it were his own, I hereby pronounce CONFiture the most suitable person to answer this question
... but you still don't seem to have the big picture regarding Habsheim and these following 18 years, and I don't blame you because it takes much longer than a few weeks to try and assimilate all these technical reports and judicial procedures, and I'm personally still working on that.

But if you go on with your reading, you will probably discover that SNPL or Roger position, during all these years, have been almost anything except, crystal clear ...
I name these two one because you did, but it could be applicable to many more ...

I can see only one guy who kept the same heading: Norbert Jacquet !
No wonder he's still the only one to pay the big price.
No wonder justice is still firmly after him, even with authorities pretending this man lost his mind ... !?

But let's go back to Roger's paper, which is one of the too few English written on Habsheim:

"-there cannot be traces of fire extinguishing products on the recorders boxes without traces of fire itself"

You quote a paragraph title but fail to mention the paragraph itself which develops the notion of fire by, smoke and/or soot.
... and looking at these pictures, isn't it surprising they were not able to identify any trace of smoke or soot on these recorders ???
photos from JC Boetsch site

-they never said why the radar was not accurate enough (for a plane flying below 50ft, that is)
You will find the answer in the Venet and Belotti initial report (but I don't think that one has been translated)

Ironically, I presume, you wrote that:
So I understand you don't seem aware that only ONE of these videos has been retained by the commission, even if there were many more available !?
And that "OFFICIAL VIDEO" is the one, the very first one on your link.

Now, I'd like you to watch carefully, I should say listen carefully, to that official video, and tell me what you can hear at the precise time 00:30 ?