PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2006, 20:25
goyangee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lei17
Hi MEG4, FIEVAL. EMIRATES GIRL AND ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS...

I guess some of you are in the EK training right now. or about to leave for Dubai for the EK training.

I just got their email on Christmas Eve, confirming the start date. I only got 1 week to get my ticket and contract and do alll that coporate online induction thing. I don't know if that's enough time. What's funny is that they ask for a LETTER OF RESIGNATION of your previous employer, but on their email it says, DO NOT RESIGN until all terms and conditions is met. But, the most important thing is I'M REEEEEEEALY WORRIED about the actural training. wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what to prepare for when I get there.

So my questions are summarized below-

1/ They we have to have a formal letter of resignation from the previous employer? even though I was a causal employee at my previous employer?and what if people don't pass their EK training or Medicals? they come back Umemployed?
i dont think so i didnt have the formal letter from my previous employer

2/ Is the 3x3.5 cm blue background pic and the 20 passport size blue background the same pictures? Can they all be one single same pic just in different sizes? What did you guys prepare?
you need 3 * 3.5 cm for sure but 20 pp size..hmm i sugest just 10 will be fine..

3/ Is there anything I can prepare for the EK training? other than improve my swimming a bit, what about all the other components? such as Maths, English, Geography, First Aid etc. What exactly is the level of these training. i.e- college math? and what grade do we need to get to pass it??
first aid helps a lot...

THANK YOU ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO ANSWER ME ANY ABOVE QUESTIONS! REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

don't worry about the training just have fun with ur family and friend before u come DUBAI