PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe a pilot! (And I'm too damn lazy to do a search)
Old 28th Dec 2006, 15:47
TheOne83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F117A;

At you age getting a loan shouldn't be a problem, you will have plenty of time to pay it back as you are so young. The only school that offers sponsorships that i know is OAT http://www.oxfordaviation.net and you just have to pass their selection process the problem is that is way to expensive. Then you have many other schools but you will allways take out around 220 to 350 hours max of flying and as Mike Jenvey wrote it wil be quite hard to find a job if you are not recommended or something to an airline.
There is the modular option too, you could take a look to that alternative.

I heard about Serbia, seems to be very good price, i heard about some people going there and beeing happy with the school.

What ever you decide to do, don't hesitate, take your time, it can take 1 or 2 years to find the right school, there are plenty, but not all have such good publicity everywhere so that they are easy to find, so search well and good luck!

/niko

PS.It took me around 1 year to find one.

Last edited by scroggs; 30th Dec 2006 at 10:55. Reason: Why quote the post immediately above your own?