PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student feeling like a Muppett
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2006, 12:02
Nil Flaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Wow. Such a lot of replies!

I won't thank you all personally as it would take too long but seriously, I do appreciate every last comment you have all made. Although I admittedly still have a long, long way to go, your contributions have made me a little wiser and best of all, I don't feel like such a muppet now!!!

You've all taught me (besides the obvious) that it's good to get your mistakes out in the open, not just because the forthcoming advice makes you feel more at ease with the decisions that you made at the time, but because it makes you more informed and more prepared if there is a next time.

I know my FI is there to do this (and always does, I hasten to add) but it's nice to get feedback from non-biased sources!

If people still have points to make, please keep them coming. It helps me no end and no doubt will assist other studes who may have experienced similar situations to my own.

I have another slot booked this weekend for some more solo time (if weather and FI permits), - hopefully it won't be so eventful this time! Watch this space.

RatherBe, that's a surprising link you just posted. Cheers.