PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Preparing The Country For The Disbandment Of The Raf?
Old 27th Dec 2006, 14:53
camlobe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now there, dearie, You just sit there and relax. Try and think of nothing while I give the cristal a rub. A bit cloudy at the moment, you see. That's it dearie, just relax. Ahh. It is starting to clear. What have we here? There is a sight to behold, but it is still a little bit murky. Easy my dear. Don't get too excited. I'll keep rubbing. That's better. I can see. Ah, yes. The future is the past, and the past is the future. Oh, it makes so much sense. Yes my dear, I can foretell your future. I can see it so clearly.

Before your very eyes, all your problems will be solved. For you have a future. It is not a future that you want. Nor is it a future that your people want. But it is what your elected representitives have been working hard at for many years. And they will only do their best for you, won't they, dearie?

Behold, in the cristal ball, you can see...the Canadian example. This is your future, my dear. One service combining all three arms. It is a wonderful idea, don't you think? If one side is short handed, take from the other two. And Your government has been practicing this policy so successfully for years, hasn't it?

Think of the money it will save. Only one uniform. Only one band. Only one HQ building. Only one admin department. Only one person in charge. Your government will be able to cut so much. I am sure they will give it back to the country somewhere. Oh, what wonderful benifits for you.

Oh, oh dear. The cristal is going dark. Oh, what is this? Mayhem. Distruction. Doom. But don't worry about that, my dear. It might never happen.

Yes, dearie. That is what I see in your future. What did you say your name was?

The price?

Oh, that's ok Britannia, just your soul.