PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax sit-in at MAN
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2006, 09:39
Mr A Tis

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Qwertyuiop, I have to use MON as they are (at the moment) the only operator MAN-BCN.Prior to that situation we always used Iberia.
A large number of people ( C class was always full on IB) on this route go via LHR rather than travel with MON on the BCN route.
It is the only MON route I use. Every flight I have used both ways has been late, the last one charged me twice for the same extra leg room seat, whilst at the same time non extra leg room pax were asked to move to fill the vacant exit rows free of charge.
Now they try and dump a load of tired kids on a very long expensive day out 5 hours from home.
Previous poster has referred to their sliding charter performance.
FCA has upped the game in the longhaul stakes with Star class, shortly to be follwed by an alleged even better Thomson product. MYT are to refit the A330s with extra room in economy, and Monarch are to..............er, do nothing it would appear.
I'd be happy if my flights left on time & I wasn't overcharged, nor charged for things they then give free to other people.I'd be even happier if Iberia came back.