PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus technology defects
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2006, 15:43
Zeke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by the shrimp
You do not bring any serious answers to pointed out realities and to commonsense questions which have been asked.
Since the 25th of June, 1988 :
  • Seven (7) A320 fatal accidents have occurred, with the tragic loss of 444 lives (17 hull losses total in that time);
  • Forty seven (47) B737 fatal accidents have occurred, with the tragic loss of 2938 lives (92 hull losses total in that time).

It would seem evident to my previous request that you are not able to point to the smoking gun that was covered up.

It would also seem evident that the technology that is not defective, it is very safe. Because so few fatal accidents with the 320 have occurred, many people are able to recite them in extreme detail, they all have been investigated in great detail. I cannot say the same with the 737, with 128 hull losses to date (maybe 129 awaiting confirmation from Indonesia) they become a blur.

You have been trying to establish that some form of cover up or an inaccurate finding exists in the investigation. If an inaccurate finding or cover up in the investigation occurred regarding some defect in the aircraft design, the said item that was covered up would have come to light sometime in the past 18 years.

As I have pointed out, no such event has occurred.

What airbus technology defect was covered up ?

What is your safety concern ?