PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Army Scrooge Spirit... (just a little flash..)
Old 24th Dec 2006, 13:30
Fg Off Max Stout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No offence intended, just reacting to the original comments which I consider to be quite simply wrong. You do realise that by master-race I am referring to aircrew (as you assert to be in your profile) rather than commissioned officer (which your aggressive reaction implies you are not)? Therefore, I hoped that as aircrew you might be more inclined to the RAF's effort to enjoy dets rather than certain army units' efforts to make them miserable. Like I said at the beginning I hold the British Army in high regard and have particular respect for the infantry on our current ops. AH are also doing a fine job looking after SH who are looking after infantry.

I am not the type to publicly sh1t sling a) because it's as inappropriate as the original newspaper comments and b) because I actually have a great respect for the British Army. You clearly think that the reported comments are appropriate and that life should be deadly serious at all times. I disagree on both counts so let's just leave it at that. I shall enjoy my Christmas, be with people I like, have a laugh, eat a good meal. Hell, I might even put a paper hat on my head. If you prefer to dig a shell scrape in the garden, get drizzled on, eat anal blockage biscuits and bleat about everyone else, good luck to you.

We're all on the same side. Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Fg Off Max Stout; 24th Dec 2006 at 13:48. Reason: Accuracy, brevity, clarity