PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2006, 12:54
cessnalee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S.african Interviews

Hi all,

i cant believe there has been a forum for ETIHAD! it's almost comfirting to know there are people around the world who are experienceing the same things.I struggeled for mnths with their website trying to up-load my cv. i finally was able to do this then the website got updated and all my info was deleted. i had to re-do everything. i applied for c.c, south africa is one of the countries they will be coming to. iam so excited i hope i get invited to an interview.

Does anyone know when the recruitment dates are in South Africa?

During the past yr i got invited to a GULF AIR interview i got turned away bcoz i have a tatoo on my ankle,could this be a problem?
im also only 154cm (1.54m or 5.0ft), i know EK's legal requirment is to have at arm length of 212cm on tip-toes. i'm 212cm on tip-toes with shoes could this be another hinderance? believe me i have tried to stretch my little self making use of pilates and yoga do u think this helps if improving by 1cm then i suppose so.

well until someone replies to my post to all who read this have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL 2007.

chat soon
toodels