PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2006, 01:48
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a matter of fact I'm all for the presumption of innocence which is something that apparently the company has not considered on many occasions.

However after reading the Saturday papers and in particular the article about the "Saboteur" and the inference that this mindless act of stupidity is part of an industrial campaign that we as cabin crew would condone or consider I would not feel any sympathy for the person IF found guilty.

In fact as part of the punishment he should do time as a worker in a sewerage treatment plant as well as lodging in Long bay.

Just read today’s Sun Herald and in one article mentioned the PM’s Christmas party at Kirribilli.

Apart from the spat between QF board member JP and Channel 7 boss DL was another partygoer a certain BM.You might know BM as head of the airline consortium bidding to takeover QF.It did not mention whether Darth or MJ were there though.

It does not look good for those of us who would like the Gov to give this takeover a big NO if the consortiums head is invited to Kirribilli House for Christmas cake.

Why do I get the feeling that the PM would like to use QF to show Australia just how effective his new IR laws are ?

If ever there was another example of why Johnny must go this is it.

Last edited by lowerlobe; 24th Dec 2006 at 03:24.