PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NSW EMS (NGO or Private operator)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2006, 12:04
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eagle 86
Another rub - unbeknowns to the bidders, there was a "Governance" committee which oversaw the Tender Evaluation Committee, all the hard decisions were referred to the "Governance" committee for resolution - alledgedly one member of the "Governance" committee was the CEO of NSW Ambulance.

and that CHC helicopters would prominently display "NRMA CareFlight" logos. Note this is politicians making promises not Ambulance or CHC!
E86
I must say, I checked your scribe this am and the revelations surprised me so much that i nearly spilt my morning brew! ~poor show.

There seems plenty more ammunition for "interested" parties to crawl around investigating, e.g. where in the state tendering legislation does the "governance" committee fits and, their capacity to "resolve" things?

As for logos of a trampled company being carried around by the victor, someone must be joking.

An ambo you say, a senior one I guess for sure, but still one who goes home from a secure salaried job, no constituents to vote him out, no bank manager or share holders to answer to, what on earth would he be there for?
sounds like that idiot decision years ago when the fat cats decided that Nomads were good for us, without one opinion from a professional aviator in the commercial field.

i must say, 'an extra 100 million wasted' will roll off the tongue very easily in the lead up to the election for those who wish to use it.

Poor old sandy hasn't figured out the last political adage that i gave him yet so I'll spill the next one, goes like this,
'when constituents start to vote with their feet, always double the outcome expected!'

See how long it takes for him to work that one out.

me thinks the old fat lady is winding up for a big sing- sing. ~poor show all round~ have fun you guys