PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2006, 10:38
Bladdered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi PS

Got my P45 through the post to home a couple of days after BACS payment. The payslip was forwarded from my old work address about a week later that explained how the final payment was made up. It included the 2 days pay and regularising tax credit for the 2 days I 'worked in October'. I have had 2 further payslips since - the last telling me I did not get paid in November. Payslips are still coming from my old work address - this is obviously a common glitch in the system, why does JPA not recognise that when you have left or are about to leave, payslips should go to your home.

As for Pension. You will get a statement from Paymaster saying what you will get net of TAX. I had to e-mail them for mine and subsequently discovered that they had been sending paperwork to the wrong address ie my old work address (this time the Central Registry did not know who I was and returned paperwork). Paymaster have a strange practice of paying you at some arbitrary time of the month - after which this becomes your monthly pay day. I left on the 2rd of the month but get paid a pension on the 23rd? Other mates have similarly arbitrary payment dates.

PM me if you want any more details.

Ed