PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NSW EMS (NGO or Private operator)
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2006, 09:27
PPRuNeUser0212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trend Check,
thankyou for your comments and suggest you read my post a little more carefully before beating your chest. That's what I said, CHC have their fitness test, so that everyone can be used as DTW crew as required. Been there and done that and yes thankyou again, my ****e is in one very neat pile.
Now if your's was organised you would know "Chief" was a moving force in trying to get the test modified for the older type crewman as you may find out one day if stay with the job. He had a long conversation about it with my Father one day a while ago. Unfortunately the company isn't interested in changing it and that for me means I'm not interested in being employed by them again and will move on to the next thing.
I have only the highest regard for the blokes that go down the wire, but for me those days are past, only want to drive the winch these days and keep an eye on the pilots.
Hopefully I have stepped up far enough for you and once again thanks for your comments but I won't take them on board and thanks for your concern but my arse has now healed and doing well enough that I can do my job.

LHS