PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2006, 00:23
skyhigh72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been quiet for a long time now. Yes, there have been changes and titles renamed but some of the people who shouldn’t be here are still here but I must say that one of the new people introduced is doing a great job. There is a new guy in management who is there big time for the crew. I hear long crew background and management experience. Seems very positive, not bad looking either and crew has seen results by him already. One of my friends had an issue which has been pending for a long time and he fixed it for her in 20 minutes. He is also visible in briefing and talks to us all the time like one of us. I must say he has done a lot of good in a short time and just hope the “bad apples” in management do not make him go as we need people like him. On the downside, still no allowances and the salaries have not changed but I hear there is hope for the new year. With all that said, Wishing everyone Happy & Safe Holidays and my wish for the new year is that things at Etihad change and we don’t end up losing more people. Still staying positive and hopeful…for now !