PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Dec 2006, 22:50
space pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"This poll was taken of 115 people, which is a representative part of the group of pilots. Extrapolated to the current numbers we are talking about close to 200 pilots leaving when they can."

Erik V, what hawker pilot is saying, makes sense. You mention the 38 pilots, which is the 32% he mentioned that want to leave asap.

As with any poll, a representative part of the population is taken. I would say 115 pilots is representative.(of 500+ pilots)
As Smeagel points out, people in favour and against the new package have voted ( hence the 33/33/32/1 % split) Not just the unhappy people otherwise it would be 99% leaving.

I can only conclude this is close to reality and extrapolated means indeed close to 200 pilots who want to leave asap.

THAT MEANS NETJETS EUROPE AS A WHOLE IS ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE.

But Erik, even trying to be on your side and stick to the 38 pilots who want to leave ON TOP who have allready left ( according to management 50, allthough we all know there are close to 80, but never mind I try to stay on your " positive side"
so 50+ 38 = 88 pilots this year alone!!

Even that number (88)netjets cannot cope with the fleetgrowth as planned.

No, I would say Netjets is no safe bet at the moment for a future. Follow Smeagels advice and at best wait and see what is going to happen next summer when the things are heating up.

And for those youngsters with netjets commenting on us , who have been here a few more years: Do not forget that WE are the experienced captains with Netjets, the TRI's , Linetrainers and standardscaptains. THOSE people are NOW leaving. No trainers, no one is being trained. Get it?

Better ask yourself WHY we are leaving. But if you wait a few more years you get the answer, or listen to us now: Leave before it is to late, that's what we do.