PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sa Atc- Acc Jhb - Staffing
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2006, 17:25
TMAguide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Chairman.....

Is this the racist chairman that has made all his "white" employees feel like sh1te at "Reward and Recognition" parties??? This is an unreformed "chip on my shoulder" ATNS Mugabe. Does this person not realise - it is not GREED - pay what the people are worth! What are they worth elsewhere in the world, match or better it! Greed - what an idoit! I have no respect for this person - if its the same one.
ATNS has a problem - and I don't think its management - I honestly think its becoming more than the money too......saftey is becoming a concern. These are things that are numbed by money - sad, but true. Go to war - you get danger bucks....
Lets face it, money is something we all want more of, and if you are accepting a lesser salary than people elsewhere in the world, its because you are happy where you are....if you begin to become unhappy - elsewhere looks good - until money is thrown at you....then you stick it out....
ATNS itself is not a bad company - all companies have their **** - but I think that they are not that bad.

....my opinion