PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA LHR-CPT 747 fuel leak
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2006, 16:21
PurePax

Originally Posted by THE FLYING COOK
couldnt agree more Evanelpus. This type of stupid comment doesnt help anyone. Lets see if Purepax has the decency to come back on and explain in a bit more detail. probably not. Perhaps he is with SC loading up his presents. Too many sherries me thinks!!
I don't spend all day watching for replies to something I posted. As I noted in the initial posting, I "got a mail", it happened to be a posting on a completely unrelated mailing list, but was an explanation of why the guy hadn't met up with someone in CPT while he was there.

There's been some further 'discussion' on that list between fellows wanting to know more, and the original poster adding some detail. Given the response to this here I don't know if I should include them here.

As it goes, I know another person, unrelated to the guy that initially mailed the list, who was also on the same flight, and mentioned to a person friend about the incident. I've not spoken to him directly so that's just more hear-say.

This version of events is incorrect, and bears no resembalance to the incident I attended on this aircraft. somebody is misinforming you.
If you're going to stand there, so to speak, and say it's all false, why, out of interest, would you not say what did occur?

What would you have preferred? That they take off with the fuel leak?
Oh, I dunno, maybe a bus to a terminal that was open? If it was indeed closed as he said.

No, I'm not a journo.

Jeez!