PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter pilot saves fixed-wing pilot - Unbelievable sequel! (NOW UPDATED)
Old 20th Dec 2006, 09:56
ExSimGuy

Sims Fly Virtually

Location: Used to be 3rd Sand Dune from the Left - But now I'm somewhere else somewhere else.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daifly - I agree; if there had been a petrol leak (yeah' I know it didn't happen) the lady flying it could have been in a more than "unpleasant" situation . Being trapped in a petrol fire must be one of the worst ways to leave this world . And Dom, as well as whoever else assisted, could have been putting their own lives on the line.

My "vote" would be with yours.

So far we have had no confirmation that Dominic is being charged by what would be a very cold-hearted employer for the diversion/landing, or IF the CAA are taking action against him. In fact, there has been no input from the employer (apart from one poster who doesn't believe anything posted here)

Does anyone know what the current status is on this? Despite my (and probably other's) contacts with The Argus and the Beeb, it appears that they have been reluctant to pick it up. (Good news is easy to report; any controversy might need the Legal Department )

Dominic - if anyone can pass this on - I hope that all of your worries are history by the time Christmas comes around. If not, you know that you have friends (both flying and non-flying) who are thinking of you and who appreciate your actions as being humanitarian, Christian - and right