PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Dec 2006, 07:09
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by space pig
"close to 80"
"took me just over 3 years"

And last but not least, you were upgraded when there were a few hundred less people in the company, who will be ahead of newcomers, so folks bravo , the 70's stage 2 beechjet and perhaps an excel or hawker is your future for the next 10 years, realistically.
I 've been upgraded on the same fleet, within 3 years as well. (did not ask as well).You cannot blame people for being there that long either can you ?

Like in any company you have the "flashy shinny up to date plane" can be A340/B744/GLF5/F7X or what's it, and the entry level ATR42/EMB145/A320/B733/C550..... what is the differrence ? You want the BIG toys NOW ? Why ? Ego ? You have a carreer path at NJE, a different one than airlines, but at least you know that there is plenty of large cabin coming in. THE difference is that whatever you fly you will have the SAME salary !!! YOU DON'T need to go to the bigger one for you to have the BIG money, you choose the aircraft that's suit your life style.
French leaving ? Well may be , but not in december I can tell you that, French may eat frogs , but did not affect their brain cells though.
You can try to picture an awful NJE, but you will have to fight long , hard, and with more proven facts to stop the 'war machine' towards one of it's transmutation...

Stage 2......I think you have failed here....Unfortunately for you it is not the only field you do.