PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot jailed (alcoholism & pilots)
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2006, 22:02
Doors to Automatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LProuse
Dear Doors,

None of us would ever recover if we didn't have consequences to face....... Blue skies,
Lyle Prouse
Lyle,

This is true, and believe me I am no wooly liberal, however a situation where you not only lose your job, but also your house and then to know that you will never fly again, is one hell of a consequence.

Reading your posts, it is very clear what sort of a person you are. Reading some of the other posts it seems clear that the pilot in question is an equally sincere person. What you both had in common was an illness, not any criminal intent.

Now compare that with the sorts of feral gutter-trash which New Labour have encouraged to infest our cities. These gangs beat people up for a laugh, police do nothing and god help anyone who gets in a ruck with them - it is likely the police will prosecute the victims - as they are firmly on the side of the scum.

Just last week one such vile gang were finally hauled up before the courts, having murdered a family man and deprived his son of a father for life. The harshest sentence was 15 months (yes months!!!!!)

Now tell me this country has its priorities right!!?

Rgds, Doors.