PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot jailed (alcoholism & pilots)
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2006, 21:11
Jetstream_lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really really hope, that one day, one or two of these so called 'perfect' gents gets a lesson of there own.

It is all to easy, to sit back, and say ' well I hope he stays in prison for a long time cause he/she is such a bad guy/girl cause he/she has made a mistake'

So far in my career, I have met pretty much all types of pilot, from Airline drivers, figher pilots to gliding intructors/Bush Pilots, and in every field in one way or another, that are enought different individuals to see what actually goes on in the real world.

Niknak etc, I hope I never ever have to meet you or have to deal with you, and some of you really sound like the Devil Incarnate.

There are a small number of gents/ladies on this site that seem to love to watch others in the same profession having a pretty rough time.

By the way, Niknak, by the looks of it you are in Air Traffic!!.......... is there nothing that you have better to do in your spare time then slating pilots over the internet as a hobby, try 'chess, knitting, cooking, bird watching etc' but please just dont grace us with your high and mighty comments.

Yours with the best regards

JL