PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th Dec 2006, 06:53
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I choose to go to NJE can I count on 60700 for my salary as FO?
Actually to more acurate, you can count on the 6 extra days only for 2007 and only if you join when the busy time of your fleet happens to be after you have been line checked.
It has been found that each fleet works harder at different times of the year so the busy time of an Excel might be June, July, August and the for a Falcon, August, September, October.
So if you join in March on the Excel, considering that it takes a while to get through line training, you probably won't see the extra money (and might not have the option to offer to work more because of your late joining in the year).
The other thing to bear in mind is that the current number of worked-days off the company is willing to garantee to pay is 6, for the year 2007.
We do not know what it will be for 08-09-10 etc.... They hint it could be more (of course ) but in my view, if the crewing levels are nearly right, this should be less or not at all.
I regard this scheme as a potential bonus for those of us willing to give up their days off depending on company needs. This, I do not consider as part as my annual regular income, that way saving myself a financial disappointment.