PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JCB
Thread: JCB
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2006, 00:24
NutLoose

Received 2,959 Likes on 1,263 Posts
New Hangar also has a reputed 10 plus close circuit cameras installed and all linked live to the tractor factory, so big brother is watching you all the time........................................ sounds like paranoia in the extreme.....

thedemolitionman for what its worth, do not paint every civilian company with the same brush, they are not, I worked very close by to you and for what its worth we all thought you were treated very very poorly to say the least, Accidents happen and we have all been there, what they did was totally wrong, both to you and your family......... RW still has not forgiven them. Most companies especially family run ones will bend over backwards to help, again been there... I am afraid you picked the one company where the owners remind me of something I stepped in, only far less pleasant..........

One day with luck the B**f**d family may end up on a desert island stranded with and relying on a couple of their employees and I do hope it all comes back in their faces.........