PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PMA Innsworth (Contact number needed)
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2006, 22:29
The Helpful Stacker

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimlad1
" "I'm the equivalent of a Wing Commander, I don't have to talk to people like you" and hung up on me"

As a MOD CS (and part time matelot) may I apologise to you on behalf of the 99% of the MOD who would regard such individuals as total cnuts of the highest order. Sadly there is a very small minority of pathetic losers who actually get high on being called "Equivalent to". Please understand that these muppets are derided by all their colleagues, who regard them with unbridled contempt. To most peoples minds, there is nothing more pathetic than to claim entitlement to something you've not EARNED. Its walt like behaviour of the highest order.

Please don't assume that the rest of us are like this! (That said its a great way to get a rise out of most service personnel for a laugh though )
The SWO's side-kick at Odious mentioned that she was "the equivalent to a Warrant Officer" to me once, so I reminded her that the only actual rank she attained was that of a JT bomb head during her previous, reckonable service.

'Equivalent to' civvies,