PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2006, 21:03
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lurker ,
I have asked QF super and they categorically deny the new owners or any owners for that matter can touch our money. Having said that, stranger things have happened. However if it did Darth would have to move overseas as well as most of the board of Mac Bank.

R3please,
The point is that our money is in a super fund and it is supposed to be safe. If we move it to another fund, is it any safer from the dangerously ever-present corporate thieves who pervade every part of our life.

I find it funny though that a certain ex NSW labour Premier who nearly wrecked the NSW economy is now a consultant to guess which bank?

I remember when I joined QF and it was something to be very proud of. The company advertised how good the conditions were and to be honest they were. It was money in the bank however now, all of the things that were promised to us as part of our remuneration package are now supposed to be a privilege not a right.I imagine that a lot of things such as staff travel that we take for granted although greatly reduced are at risk from the new owners.

On another note I guess that Pegasus’ letter was as close as he will ever get to admitting that he and Guardian are the elected officials of the FAAA but I did get a laugh out of my supposed identity.Well,whether Guardian is the albino is as irrelevant as is my identity.However if the FAAA holds back with their usual rhetoric and ridicule then I will as well. Can someone pass the schnapps?

I still believe though that we have to fight fire with fire rather than sitting on our hands and if Darth tells the press that we are paid more than other crew then we should point out to the media that our board is paid far more on a percentage basis than other airlines corporate managers.