PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Actual Delays to GA Ops by Airspace Design in Australia
Old 18th Dec 2006, 19:21
peuce

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mjbow2
I thought for a while there you were telling us about the increased costs of having NAS because you had to foot the bill. If they were making you pay for it then OK shelve it if you want… but since it appears its us, the airspace users paying for it then…
Thanks. Ill take NAS please!
Controllers that argue the cost of NAS show their true intent to resist NAS by any means as they don’t have a vested interest financially. Others in AsA may have other interests.
Me thinks you assume too much Wrong on both counts ... I'm not a Controller (but I do my research) and I am an airspace user/payer.
Originally Posted by mjbow2
Then you go on and on with a spiel about why a centre controllers cant possibly provide procedural sequencing into and out of uncontrolled airfields. It sounds like a good opportunity to send some controllers to the US to learn how its done. Change whatever voluminous rules I’m sure AsA has tucked away in their library and provide training for the new and improved airspace architecture.
Then you go on and on with a spiel about why a Dash8 pilot cant possibly fly a B737. ... Change whatever voluminous rules I’m sure Banana Airlines has tucked away in their library and provide training for the new and improved multi-skilled pilot environment.