PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merry Christmas to all PPruners
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2006, 06:31
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merry Christmas to all PPruners

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As we begin the final week leading up to Crimbo, I just wanted to wish all PPruners a safe and Happy Christmas and a very Peaceful New Year. As always, 2006 has been another lively and entertaining year for prune, and Danny, well done as always.

I especially want us just to spare a few moments for all of our friends and colleagues who will not be with us this Christmas, but who will be spending Christmas away again, OOA, keeping us safe and probably living in some shabby old tent. I want you all to know that those of us back here in Blighty, are thinking of you at this time, and hope that you will soon be back home, safe in the arms of those you love, miss and cherish so much.

Likewise, many of us will be raising a glass or two to our fallen friends and heroes that many of us have lost of late. Tears will flow once again as we remember the loss of beloved friends and colleagues, but let us try to take heart in the knowledge of the great times we had with them all, and that they were loved and admired by so many of us. Our memories live forever.

Mrs SM and myself, and I'm sure millions of others will raise a few glasses to you all over the coming few days, and we hope you will get the opportunity to do likewise. Irrespective of whatever service you are, Fly safe and God Bless.

Kind regards and a Very Merry Christmas to all
TSM