PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2006, 06:49
roamingwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gee,I go out for a couple or more quiet beers on a Sunday and when I come back I see hell has broken loose.

Lets not have any more personal bickering and start working together.The kids and my missus probablt wonder what the laughter coming out of the spare room when I'm on the computer is all about and a good blue now and again clears the air alright.

I reckon if lowerlobe is johanna then that must make me either TW or GB. I'll have to look in the mirror again and see who I look like.

at the start I did not mean to stop the takeover but just that I read the pilots were trying to see if they could get enough shares to get a seat.As I said business economics are like normison to me and thats why I asked the question.But if anyone asks another question or has an idea lets not break out the boxing gloves again.

I intend to phone my local federal member tomorro ,how about posting the results of these calls here on pprune and maybe even give the polies the website for pprune to show them some of the feelings.