PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2006, 04:38
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I said we have a twofold problem and all you get from the FAAA is ridicule instead of constructive and decisive leadership.

Did they admit or deny that they are the FAAA?
Did they explain their statement that the FAAA knows everything and has thought of everything?
Did he explain why he was in meetings with the MAC bank 3 months ago or is that just more horse manure from the stables in Ewan St where the geldings are kept?

The meeting that I was at never mentioned any discussions with anyone let alone Mac Bank.
There was never any mention about pre or post reform EBa’s.
There was however a suggestion that the FAAA start a media campaign and which the people there said they would look at and nothing has happened.

I did not raise any issues because it seemed as though things were being managed efficiently and they were listening to the members but as usual it was just hollow rhetoric.
Yet time and again on pprune the FAAA spokesperson tells us that there are certain confidential initiatives that we don’t need to know about. I really wonder what these people are doing in the bunker.

Just when we face probably the biggest single threat and what do we get from the FAAA…. A newsletter threatening those who are not members to join and to vote Howard out. A 5 year old could have come up with that.

Guardian1…Are you one of the elected FAAA officials?
Pegasus747 …Are you one of the elected FAAA officials?

Explain why you said “ faaa knows everything and has thought of everything" is sarcastic, nevertheless it's true.”

As far as your post is concerned Guardian1 I think you summed up your ability with the phrase "suck authority"

Get over your ego and do your job that you profess to be so good at and listen to crew with ideas