PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2006, 02:34
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hawkeye,

If you read my post again you will see that I said there were TWO problems not one....

ONE…Is the Takeover

TWO..Is the FAAA leadership...

If we are going to have any hope we need effective leadership and direction from our union and we are NOT getting that.Just ringing up our local member is not enough we need effective representation and I do not believe we are getting anywhere near that from MM and SR. it’s a foregone conclusion that Peg and Guard are the FAAA yet they continually pretend to be someone else as well as berating crew who have the temerity to suggest anything.

My post was not just an attack on the FAAA as you said, it also agreed with you that the takeover is probably a cataclysmic event in our jobs.Darth has always wanted to do things that were not palatable to the public image and now he has the chance and mandate with the company being delisted.

I have always said that we should have a media blitz and raise awareness of our side of the story now finally you are basically saying the same thing but letting the clowns in our union get away with their inept management will not help us in anyway.

By the way I am not a "hater" as you put it in fact I don't hate anyone but if I am going to pay for someone to represent me and my future I have a right to say what I think.