PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2006, 23:30
roamingwolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m in trouble with my missus as I was laughing so much after reading the faaa’s letter.The wife had just made brunch and I was laughing so much I wasn’t eating any.

I reckon the best part was that out of the thousands of crew it was not possible that any of us could not think of something that the faaa has not. I’m not overly religious but there is only one being that knows everything and it aint the faaa. Pal ,we did not vote for you because we reckon you are brain surgeons ,you were elected because no one else put their hand up except the other clowns who screwed up as well.

The other hilarious part in one of their letters is that the union reckons that the company laughs at cabin crew.To whoever in the union wrote that , mate if you want to see who the company is laughing at all you have to do is look in a mirror.

How do you know when a faaa official is at your party? …… he will tell you

It’s not as if we do not have enough to be concerned about with both the new IR laws and the takeover we also have to carry the faaa as well.

I reckon these clowns could not find the floor if they fell out of bed.

Now onto something serious,my idea was not to stop the takeover but to pool all of our shares to have a say in the company.