PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFO raids four premises in BAE contracts probe
Old 16th Dec 2006, 15:41
Exrigger

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Rileydove:

Thanks for your response: With regards to my comment as to the Typhoon being the best thing around, I suppose I better qualify this by saying flying characteristic wise it is superb, but untill it is NATO cleared for weapons loading/firing and the RAF can use it to its full mission capability, also if it is usied in conflict it will then have the opportunity of showing wtat it is capable of doing exactly what it says on the tin. If you look at the Harrier, Jaguar, Tornado all were decried at the beginning but now they have proved themselves in confilcts. Also two incidences with the American Airforce suprised and shocked them (by the way this was there reporting not ours) at the capabilities of the Typhoon.
As to my being part of the SFO, I am not, but I do watch the news, read the reports published by BAES (I know they will obviously lie to their shareholders and staff), read the comments that the SFO leak (of course they will lie as the government and the Saudis told them to), really we cannot argue against the scale of evidence from the newspapers and the knowledgable posters on this forum. With this weight of evidence it is obvious that BAES is a warmongering, fraudulent company with no scruples or ethics and should be burned at the stake and put out of business this instant.