PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2006, 11:40
hawke eye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stubby,
the big boys do win alot of the time, not ALL of the time.

You wont stand a chance with an attitude like that.

You may say you are being real. I call it defeatist.
It wasnt a defeatist attitude which won our forefathers two world wars. It wasnt a defeatist attitude which was used to found and create Qantas.

You mentioned the ashes, cast your mind back a week ago where the aussies snatched victory from what appeared certain defeat.

Everyone should think back to earlier this year when the Snowy River Scheme was going to be sold. I ask you Stubby, what happenned?

Joe public when realising what was going to happen raised a huge outcry that caused a reversal by both the state and the PM.

No it wont be easy.

Lets follow the ACTUs directive which has been republished on here and contact our pollies. Lets show a bit of aussie spirit and have a go.

I hope your not typical of anyone else on here Stubby. Lets rant and rave and bitch in anger and resentment all year long about how we are poorly managed and continually criticise (at times vehemently) management, the FAAA and anyone who has an alternative opinion; But when asked to fight and have a go when facing adversity and a very dark hour, the first post I read is its all too hard, its the Big boys were up against.

I dont want to read a criticism of the FAAA or our representatives until everyone on here leads by example and pics up a phone or a pen and writes.For all the advice thats given on here its time we started doing something other than offer criticism on what wasnt done after the fact.We all have an opportunity now. A small window of two months.They need our help. and we need to help ourselves.

Complaining on here achieves nothing. Mass complaints to politicians and the like starts to ring bells.Remember the snowy river scheme.