PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet on-line check in - WHERE IS IT ?? !!
Old 15th Dec 2006, 19:43
fyrefli
The Analog Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShedsRus
Just been to Ams with the big orange. Booked flights late Nov. Went on early Dec to pay for the Special Boarding (not bad for the money both at LTN and AMS). While on site found the print your boarding pass link, follwed through and printed. Straight to security (hand baggage only) pass scanned and straight into shoes off and through - no probs.
However, that said I've just booked AMS mid Jan and I can't find the link either.
So - either it's too successful and cabin bags are getting on which are in excess of the meas (certainly true on the flt I was on) and they've been told to stop by DAFTRA
or - the links fell off site.
The issue with AMS may be that the combination of the new security farce, sorry, regs and H pier mean the boarding process has gone from probably the most sorted (easyJet) anywhere - sit in lounge 3 and wait to be called, walk through to H pier, down the stairs, form four orderly queues and board in sequence with no queue of 70 people all claiming to be in group A - to complete lottery - walk through to security queue, stand in line for 20 mins, trot to gate to find everyone else is still in queue - in one fell swoop.

Having said that, I just booked my January trip a couple of days ago and it did give me the option for both BRS and AMS. Because of above security fiasco I, however, will be printing my own pass (which means you're in Group D, so I never normally bother), going through security 15 mins before called (and thus before almost everyone else), sauntering down the long corridor with the pretty piccies, down the stairs and onto the plane before more than about ten other people have turned up

If it's late, I'll sit with me lappy on one of the chairs and do some work - you know it makes sense

Cheers,

Rich.