PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Metaviation
Thread: Metaviation
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2006, 09:33
dynamism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gncalk
Dynamism, met aviation haven't been starting Atpl integrated for 3-4 years.Because they couldn't get permission from SHGM(Turkish Civil Aviotion Authority).And in addition to not just met's,all of aviation courses in turkey,their reputations are not good.All of people are thinking about getting their licence from EU and USA.Because there are too many unemploymet person in Turkey who took their licence forum Turkey.STAY AWAY FROM TURKEY!Do your training in EU or USA.Because getting licence from EU or USA will advantage for you. (İf there are english grammer mistakes,sorry about them)

gncalk thank you very much for your kind & supoportive post. But the guy whom I talked on the phone said that; they will start after newyear and when I asked their accreditation they said that they could send me the copy of their licence one week before the starting date.
One other point, are you sure that met air hasn't been starting Atpl integrated for 3-4 years???? Because after one of my related question, the guy said that, the school was established in 2006 March. Also my friend told me the same...