PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 3
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 3
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2006, 05:55
bmibabyfc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All

just thought id say hello from the maldives (on honeymoon - yes bmibabyfc is allowed time off work!!)

flew with emirates to DXB and would just like to say how impressed i was with them! Was kind of hoping that the flight was overbooked as the rams were playing and having not missed a match yet this season was desperate to listen to it on radio! My wish came true, offered flight next day and 2 free return tickets to DXB for trav with in a year which we took - even mrs bmibabyfc was okay - i said we should do it because she felt rough from wedding day before but really i was smirking that i could listen to the rams!!

the flight was very good and with it being my first time with EK was expecting high standards from prev travellers experiences! Rather than bore you with the details EK have something to be proud of ........

couple of questions i would like to know though, the boarding was very slow and we pushed late, do they have a kind of 'on the dot' performance ?? would like to know as the flight to Male was delayed too ......... with baby we have to put any delay down and the reason, just wondered if EK have the same policy ?

also i hate BHX to a degree as you cant smoke, when i travel on the football charters i always have to leave it late before going through security and this occasion was no different!! what do the BHX guys think of this ?

anyway back to the sun lounger in the ocean .....

regards as ever

bmibabyfc