PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 14th Dec 2006, 22:05
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Chappie, I'm so very sorry, please forgive my flippant post. It will take a lot of character and courage to see you through this challenge, and everyone who has got to know you on this forum knows that you have both in abundance. I'm certain that I speak for us all when I say that our thoughts and prayers are for your daughter, yourself and your family. Stay strong Chappie, and you will come through this. You are a very special person, your tenacity and resolve to see your brother's comrades properly protected as they do their duty on our behalf has been an inspiration to all. That is going to happen thanks a great deal to your tremendous energy. That energy must now be diverted, that is clear. But the fight will go on, fear not. Meanwhile your daughter will have the most remarkable mum in the world, and with such a champion fighting for her she has a lot going for her. Good luck on Monday. God bless you Chappie.
Chug