PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Southwest
Thread: Air Southwest
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2006, 21:27
gilbertmchris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why is this industry full of whining, self-pitying complainers??!

Originally Posted by Devon-Flyer
Air Southwest is not going forwards. Morale among the flight crew is rock bottom, apart from the second-rate direct entry sim and management types, who got their jobs because of knowing the CP.

Devon - Flyer
What ever you do and, however far down the line in this industry you are, what makes you think you can comment on something you obviously know nothing about??!

I agree completely with MJ, all of my colleagues seem very happy working within ASW, it is a small company but the area we operate out of and the flexibility of the hours of work make it, in my opinion second to none.

I am relatively new to the industry and I am sure one day, I may move on, but IF I do, the quality of life in Devon, the friendliness of both cabin crews and pilots, (up to senior management) and the relaxed environment that we “work” in will be a huge sacrifice for just a pay rise!

I have, and will continue to enjoy every day I work; I started flying because I loved it not to make a fortune. I wish everyone in the industry would remember why they first began once in a while and realised that there is more to life than just work.

When your life is perfect and you love what your doing everyday, then perhaps be critical of others………. In fact, why would you, life is too short!!