PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia II
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2006, 19:17
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone else get the feeling that this was a little too easy and contrived?

As front pit has said the last piece has just fallen into place with pieces of the jigsaw like directed LSL.The FAAA was right in a way about the cost structure of L/H but I think the real reason has just been exposed and that was to remove or lower the debt to it's employees and hence to the new owners.They had to make it as attractive as possible so that if the new owners run by the same Darth want to get rid of crew they don't have to pay as much to do so.

As far as MM's rant goes with the FAAA's website having a password ,does he really think that will stop the company getting a hold of any electronic newsletter?

We are just very lucky that MM has been having secret talks with the Macqaurie bank now for the last 3 months.Obviously these talks have been fruitfull because he told us about them on pprune.I am waiting with anticipation to hear the details as obviously Darth was not aware of them either.

Twiggs,here is your perfect opportunity to give up the parts of our EBA that you have said are over generous such as our allowances.I'm sure the new owners will want you on a work place agreement as soon as possible.GO FOR IT