PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 14th Dec 2006, 18:38
PAPI-74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Be very careful with Parc. Don't trust them as far as you could throw them. I did my MCC there and they (the instructors) fed me all sorts of Bull about potential sim rides and the majority of students have 20hrs on their sim prior to the Ryan Air Check.
One of their guys owns part of the sim, so it is a pocket lining exercise. All you need to be able to do is a SID, ILS and a few emergencies, maybe a hold. 20hrs my arse.
In fact, pay for a TR with no job at the end (happened to a mate of mine who paid for their TR 737), my arse. They claim to place 100% of their TR Grads. Phaww! what's that smell?

If you play the game of paying for it, be prepared to loose it. Do it the old fashioned way and instruct first, than the natural progression of TP. Why is everyone so keen to go straight to Jets and engage the Auto-pilot?
Enjoy those years working your way up the ladder. There are plenty of years to sit fat and happy watching a computer at work, so why spend another 25k getting there, or has FO changed to MUG these days.

Let me have it!!!!