PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA SSP T's & C's
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2006, 16:41
flaps to 60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GWP

If you are motivated by money then you will be continually disappointed in this game.

If motivated by Flying then yes you are suffering now but you know that in a few years you will be earning decent money and you fly to earn it.

In every airline on this planet there are bitter captains who do nothing but bitch and moan and their reply to "well why dont you move on" is dont be stupid i cant afford to loose that much.

Go back to your flying school or any flying club or even the Balpa unemployment conference and tell some one your story and be prepaired for an intense stare at the very least.

When your worried about money look out of the window and find some solice in that.

it may be of some comfort to you to know that a few years ago (5 when i was instructing) i was driving a rust bucket couldnt afford the MOT's no mortgage and a wife that was very patient.

Now i have the ubiquitus fast car, luxury holidays, a mortage and some money in the bank.

You are in BA do you actually know that it means. It means probably alot more than you know.

Enjoy it and the money will come in time.

Once again good luck