PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holding Pool
Thread: BA Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2006, 15:37
Angels One Fife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Greens
I'm pretty certain the bitching would soon come to an end were this not an anonymous forum. For those above (angels and GE), care to reveal a name behind the bravado? No i thought not.
I'm dismayed at some of the childish comments from fellow BA pilots that would be best suited to a school yard.
3Greens
Here I quote you"Well J.Don i hope you enjoyed your many years of flying during the "golden years" how many hours per year were you flying back then? i bet wasn't circa 900hrs as it is now. Oh and i trust you are/will be enjoying your nice big cryistalised APS pension.
Regarding you comment about ordinary workers i find that absurd and borderline offensive; i think you will find that it's the other way around. I assume that you are now retired as the present outfit is a far cry what it was in the seventies"

Man if your going to accuse folks of being bitchy don't do it yourself. This is all getting far to yadda yadda yadda boring.
As I wrote before, GE made her statement, let her have her say. No need to slag her off for it.