Thread: A question
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2006, 15:30
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The situation as you described it was:
the ride became a little bumpy, on came the seatbelt signs, then it got REALLY bumpy lol i mean coffee off the tables bumpy and hold on to the seat arms bumpy, ok ok im a nervous flyer so maybe most ppl wouldnt have flinched.
Drinks spilled, but 'most ppl wouldn't have flinched'. I'm afraid you're changing it to 'why 99% of the passengers were going green and very scared'.

I think because you can't take a contrary view to yours perhaps we should end this thread- it's getting daft! To compound a severe flight nervousness problem, your reaction to some professional pilot views that it was probably nothing undue suggests not continuing any further. I'm sorry you can't accept words of reassurance and a suggestion as to how you can learn to control your feelings inflight without making personally rude comments.

Ps It's not 'your' thread- the whole caboodle belongs to Danny who paid for it, and has the power of instant expulsion, as I am expelled into the wilderness quite regularly to sit and brood on the error of my ways until the Pprune door opens again and the golden light shines out.