PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2006, 14:01
OzyOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi FIEVAL and the others who are about to embark on their journey over here, I wish you a smooth transition (and not too many tears....when you leave and a few weeks into training as a few girls on my batch have already gone through...bless), best of luck!

Hey hullabaloo_girl, I really encourage you to read through this thread as your question has previously been answered when another ppruner asked this. But quickly, EK go by the international Height to Weight ratio, as long as you are somewhere in this or close to it, you have nothing to worry about.

2 more weeks to go until Im back up in the air (again!) so I am very much looking forward to this day. Again, the first 2 weeks are what will take their tole on you if you havent flown before or arent ready to knuckle down (hell, they even had me a bit knackered!) but you really do feel the workload lighten up considerably after this. I can not stress to you how important it is though to do the study required of you....you will only make it an easier ride for yourself

Again, my trainers have been excellent and full of valuable information and Dubai is still very enjoyable....amazing weather at the moment.....itching a bit to do some more exploring.....but just too little time at the moment, if any, to do so! But at least the training weeks are flying by.....that I can definitely confirm

Again, have a great flight over FIEVAL and the rest and best of luck

OzyOS