PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates
Thread: Emirates
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2006, 12:21
FIEVAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys -

Well 2 days to go before I fly, so not looking forward to the farewells, its the first time I have lived away from family, friends and home! But with saying that like you said MEG4 - it will defintely be an experience you just wouldnt want to pass up!

MEG4 - Yeah I get into Dubai at 5.55am (as per ticket) - we will defintely meet up when we get there! Just look for the girl with the bloodshot eyes who looks like shes been crying for 10 years that will be me!

MSHOSTESS - Oh its so cute to see another EKer going through the same thing that we all went through The waiting!!!!! One thing you need to keep in mind is that Emirates run on their own time, for me after my final interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything and I was lucky because I was told that it would 6 weeks before I heard anything! Just keep on keeping on with what you are doing, I know its hard to do but as they say all in good time! Stay positive

LEI17 - As MEG4 mentioned it takes a while, from my experience you will get a response from Emirates closer to your departure time - however there is no harm in sending them an email, but more then likely you will get no defiinite answer until about 4-3 weeks out from your departure time! Unfortunately you are now playing the frustrating waiting game
Also after your medicals have been approved the next time of contact will be when they send you your tickets and visas along with contract which is usually the week you are due to fly......