PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Holding Pool
Thread: BA Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2006, 01:58
Carnage Matey!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by great expectations
I dont take it very seriously. Its not a real job.. it's just what I do to pay for nail polish...but at least i dont sit naked on the flight deck waving my **** around and posting it on the internet.
Well then perhaps the sooner you head to another company or career the better. I'm sorry if you're chosen career didn't live up to your expectations. Nonetheless if you don't like the job thats your problem, not anybody elses, so get a grip and do something about it instead of whining on here. If you really were determined to leave BA you'd know that not one of the former cadets who left have been pursued to repay their training costs as the so called 'bond' doesn't stand up in a court of law. I am assuming you've seriously researched leaving BA as opposed to just carping on about it.

Originally Posted by Angels One Fife
Were you a TEP and the girls on the course get better pass marks?
That would be a welcome novelty. It would make a change from BA lowering the bar repeatedly in order to avoid chopping a female. Curiously enough those particular TEPs continue to struggle when they get into BA, but what price political correctness?