PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying S/E Asia
Thread: Flying S/E Asia
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2002, 04:37
MR. Login

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broer,. . . .I know for a fact that there are Asians working, flying and making a life everywhere in the world inclusive of Australia. It is not easy because we lost the war. Had the Japanese won the war, the situation, I'm sure would be reversed.

Being Asian do not preclude you from making it anywhere, provided that you have the right to abode and work in that particular country, researching and applying for that job you are in love.. with.

I believe various websites can lead you to the proper channels. A B744 rated pilot with more 9000 hours is truly a suitable candidate for employment, I'm sure the future employer would like to see some resourcefulness, initiative and enterprise on your part to find a way to the interview stage.

Business is very different in western countries compared to Indonesia. It's more straight forward and more based on your qualifications and merits, rather than whom you know or what your relations are to the various managers in the company. Having said that I stress that they are not perfect either, so why dont you try your luck???